- in a nuclear explosion, how much energy is there?
- How long will it be until we can use nuclear power for energy?
- How soon will we have power from nuclear fusion to charge our batteries?
- Why are uranium reactors, not thorium reactors used for nuclear fission? Thorium reactors are easier to start up and
- Like in sword art online do you think that vitural reality headsets would exsist when your walking about but inside of
- One of Stephen Hawkins many achievements was that he proved radiation can be detected coming out of black holes. Since
- Are there any other types of energy that we haven’t discovered yet but could possibly exist?
- If energy cannot be created or destroyed, how come we are using it up?
- It is true that liquid nitrogen needs to be very cool, but why can’t we compress it so much?
- How many more planets would their be in this galaxy?
- What don’t you like about your job?
- what is osteoporosis
- what was ur best technique to revising science topics (1 Comment)
- what was your faviroute material ?