- Why do darker colours absorb more energy than lighter colours?
- How much energy is approximately inside the universe pack and how can this be measured? Is there exactly the same
- Why did dinosaurs and birds have different types of feathers?
- why do we dream?
- If string theory was correct and string theory states there are little strings at about 10-33 cm. The problem is that
- Can a blind chameleon still change colour?
- Why do things that are bad for us taste the best?
- Are there other universes?
- Do you think that humans will inhabit another planet?
- do you enjoy your job?
The CHRISTMAS LECTURES at the Royal Institution have been inspiring generations of budding scientists since the first lectures in 1825. This year, Saiful Islam, a Professor of Materials Chemistry, will illuminate something invisible that drives everything around us, from our bodies … Continue reading
Posted on November 16, 2016 by modantony in News |