- If energy cannot be created or destroyed, how was it createdf in the Big Bang?
- If the sun is the solar system's biggest energy source and was created in the big bang, is it possible to have another
- If energy can neither be created nor destroyed does that mean that cannot be a beginning nor an end to the universe?
- will robots ever run more efficiently than humans? How & using what? How can batteries be made more efficient? How do
- why were video games created
- Would it be possible for a gravitational combination of orbits make something perpetually stay in motion?
- How many AA batteries would it take to power a phone for a year?
- Is it true that you can weigh the internet?
- How long do you spend planning the whole christmas lecture?
- Mr Islam You said you have conducted extensive research into solar panels, is that your favourite energy generator? And
- Why do darker colours absorb more energy than lighter colours?
- How much energy is approximately inside the universe pack and how can this be measured? Is there exactly the same
- Why did dinosaurs and birds have different types of feathers?