- How many regular AA batteries would it take t0 power the sun?
- How long do these several thousand AA batteries charge the auditorium for?
- Why compare the energy used to power the lecture to AA batteries? For a start, they are AA cells, you do not state
- How many AA batteries does it take to power the UK for one day/year/month?
- Why do darker colours absorb more energy than lighter colours?
- How much energy is approximately inside the universe pack and how can this be measured? Is there exactly the same
- Why did dinosaurs and birds have different types of feathers?
- why do we dream?
- If string theory was correct and string theory states there are little strings at about 10-33 cm. The problem is that
- Can a blind chameleon still change colour?
- Why do things that are bad for us taste the best?
- Are there other universes?
- Do you think that humans will inhabit another planet?
- do you enjoy your job?