- With our current level of energy consumption and current rate of increase in the proportion of renewable energy
- Is there a possibility to turn liquid hydrogen into a sustainable car fuel to replace petrol that would last a trip (no
- Could the future be completely renewable?
- How come the public hasn't already gotten ready to fuel the future in more sustainable ways. Isn't it important enough
- What are the main political barriers to finding and implementing large-scale renewable energy plans? How do we overcome
- In your opinion which is the most important development in the use of energy? The use in mobile phone chargers in
- Why when we see electrons passing through the air do they appear to be purple? Also, where does the charge in lightning
- Thank you for the enlightening and informative lecture. What I would like to know is about the third world countries
- Who invented electricity?
- How many scientists watch Big Bang theory and have any become angry to find out it has nothing to do with the big bang
- Will increasing energy sources increase the rate of global warming?
- What is the best advice you would give to aspiring young scientists?
- What is the role of nanotechnology (such as using fullerenes/tubes) in fuel?
- When was the RI founded and who by?