- Is there a possibility to turn liquid hydrogen into a sustainable car fuel to replace petrol that would last a trip (no
- Is there a possibility if a electric car can travel more than 312 miles in one travel?
- Why did you use a petrol car with such poor acceleration? Why not an Ariel Atom (or equivalent) with a decent 0-60?
- Why do darker colours absorb more energy than lighter colours?
- How much energy is approximately inside the universe pack and how can this be measured? Is there exactly the same
- Why did dinosaurs and birds have different types of feathers?
- why do we dream?
- If string theory was correct and string theory states there are little strings at about 10-33 cm. The problem is that
- Can a blind chameleon still change colour?
- Why do things that are bad for us taste the best?
- Are there other universes?
- Do you think that humans will inhabit another planet?
- do you enjoy your job?